Friday 30 December 2011

♥ wooohoo ♥


  Hello everyone! I wish you all had a very happy hoilday and had a nice day on christmas and have fun and stay safe for New years eve! I had a awsome hoilday so far and a nice Christmas spending time with my family! and I got a lot of nice christmas gift. My favorite one is iphone and a touch pc form my dear mum! loving it all at the moment! I nice to get together and catch up at the end of the year with all the ones you love and love you.I wish all of you had some awsome gift form the love ones!

   The reason that I've been to busy to update this blog is Ive been doing too much shopping! Yes, Shopping again!hehe~ going go dinner tomorrwo with family and party with friends and countdown! Can't wait for a whole new freash year! Wish you all a early HAPPY NEW YEAR!

  keep you guys update with some of my recent camwhore photo :)
 





Have a nice day and i will keep you guys updated! stay safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Please leave a comment, it will make my day and I will reply asap. ♥